Reference Number:ENER0642N (Kempton Park) or ENER0604N (Tembisa)
Salary:R75 216 – R82 704 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 6
- Relevant experience
- Physically fit to perform manual labour
- Lay cables for electrical reticulation installation and maintenance purposes
- Move and handle all heavy equipment for reticulation and maintenance projects
- Plant poles and construct overhead lines for reticulation and maintenance projects
- Maintain safety standards and general housekeeping in compliance with the OHS Act
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.