Division:Operations and Maintenance
Salary:R75 216 – R82 704 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 6
- Relevant experience
- Lay cables for electrical reticulation installation and maintenance purposes
- Move and handle heavy equipment for reticulation and maintenance projects
- Plant poles and construct overhead lines for reticulation and maintenance projects
- Cleaning and general housekeeping to comply with the OHS Act
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.