Murray & Roberts Projects invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Data Book Administrator x 22 for Medupi Site reporting to the QC/QA Manager. The project entails the building of 6 x 780 MW Coal Fired Super Critical Boiler for the coal fired Medupi Power Station to be erected at the Medupi Site at Lephalale ,Limpopo, South Africa.
Purpose of the job
Document Control Office – Data book will perform clerical duties associated with the compilation and review of project data books as per client requirements
- The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Receive, Register and distribute large volumes of technical documents.
- Prepare, compile, register, issue and update construction work packs.
- Coordinate the correct distribution of documents between all work pack parties.
- Assist other project team members with document track and trace queries.
- Perform document control duties as may be directed by the QC Manager.
- Compiling data books including addressing all documents to be rectified.
- Manual filing of all documents and reports.
- At least 1 Year experience working in administration environment
- An understanding of internal controls of large volumes of technical documents
- At least 1 Year experience in handling both electronic and hard copies is required
- A thorough knowledge of MS Office
- IT literate and an aptitude for system and data base usage
- Maintain liberty of hard copies of engineering drawings up to date to contain the latest issuance at all times.
- A legal driver’s licence is required as some documents/drawings and revision thereof have to be delivered to the users in different locations on site and older revisions removed from site.
- Able to maintain accuracy under pressure,
- IT Literate
- High attention to detail,
- Flexible to adjust priorities when needed,
- Well organized,
- Consisted in adhering to procedure.
How to apply