It is the department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. Gauteng Health has various post available.
PATIENT COMPLAINTS MANAGER REF NO: 001676
- Grade 12 or ABET Level 4.
- Basic R425 qualification (Diploma/Degree in Nursing) that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Professional Nurse.
- Registration with SANC and proof of current registration.
- Have a minimum of 9 years appropriate/recognizable experience in nursing after registration as a Professional Nurse with SANC in General Nursing.
- At least 3 years’ experience of the above period must be recognisable experience at quality assurance level.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Computer literate.
- Sound knowledge in management of patient complaints and serious adverse events.
- Good writing and verbal skills in English preferable able to speak Three or more South African Languages.
- Knowledge of all legislation relevant of Health Care Services.
AUXILLIARY WORKER (TRAINING) REF NO: 001678
- Grade 10 certificate or equivalent. Organizing skills, analytical thinking skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain discipline, Ability to work under pressure, Ability work independently and in a team.
- Must be prepared to engage in intensive labour practices.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to handle tasks of multidisciplinary nature.
- Good customer skills and competencies.
- Knowledge of labour relations processes.
- Experience in general shoe repairs will be an added advantage
STORES ASSISTANT (RE-ADVERTISEMENT) REF NO: 001665
- Grade 10/12 with (2) two years’ experience in warehouse management.
- Experience in the hospital environment will be advantages.
- Computer literacy.
- Be able to work under-pressure.
- To work overtime when is necessary.
- Driver’s license will be advantageous.
PORTERS 2 POSTS REF NO: 001714
- Abet level-4 or Grade 10 with 1-2 years experience in a Hospital environment will be added as an advantage.
- Have good communication skills, Ability to read and write, be able to work shift including weekends and public holiday, be honest, reliable and have physical Strength. Be able to work as a team.
- Sound Knowledge of Customer care.
(First preference will be given to the people who are volunteering at the Hospital)
CLEANER 12 POSTS REF NO: 001715
- Abet level-4 or Grade 10 with 1-2 years cleaning experience.
- Have good communication skills, Ability to read and write, be able to work shift including weekends and public holiday, be honest, reliable and have physical Strength.
- Be able to work as a team.
(First preference will be given to the people who are volunteering at Bronkhorstspruit Hospital and contract workers for EPWP)
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted on form z83, Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM obtainable from any Public Service Department.
The Completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document( no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old).
Closing Date: 09 September 2016