Department: Water and Sanitation
Salary:R208 452 – R270 576 per annum (plus benefits)
- N3 / Trade Test Plumbing
- Relevant experience
- Plan and assign tasks to subordinates
- Quality control of all works under his / her responsibility
- Manage performance of subordinates and contractors
- Manage resources and utilities
- Control and effect administrative functions
- Report and liaise with management
- Liaise with consumers / public regarding complaints and queries
- Maintain good industrial relations with subordinates and co-workers
- Control and supervise standby personnel
- Maintain and implement the Occupational Health and Safety Act
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.