FNB is offering Learnership opportunities in Johannesburg. These posts are available on a fixed term contract role for one (1) year, with six (6) months spent in the classroom and the other 6 months on the job.
Purpose of the job
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
Learnerships are being offered in the following academies:
- Project Management – Qualification requirement: Matric with (Maths & Science)
- Business Analysis – Qualification requirement: IT degree/IT Diploma
- Testing – Qualification requirement: IT degree/IT Diploma
- Java – Qualification requirement: IT degree/IT Diploma
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
How to apply