ISASA is the largest, oldest and most inclusive independent schools association in the region, with nearly 700 independent member schools.
Other Benefits of the Bursary Programme
- Learn from and be mentored by experienced independent school teachers
- Access to excellent teaching, learning resources and technology
- Training in ISASA schools
Who can apply?
- School leavers with matric exemption (B pass) and 60% or more in Maths or Science and English;
- Tertiary students with Maths or Science and English credits;
- Graduates with Maths, Science or English majors.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call the M&E Programme at 011 648 1331.