Stepping into a career can be daunting.
Opportunities are abundant, but so are the pitfalls and choices. By choosing FNB as an employer you’ve made the right choice! We’ll introduce you to the world of work and how a Bank works. You get the opportunity to network with other grads, your managers and to rub shoulders with the CEOs.
Get hired as a full-time employee from the start. You will get a real job and will be tasked with developing a value-add project or innovation. This is the ideal opportunity for you to see different segments of the bank, where you currently fit in and could fit in.
As part of the graduate project you will source, implement and present your project and if you impress us you can contend for the overall innovations prize of R1 million!
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Maths Statistics,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science,
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
How to apply