No Experience Graduate Jobs Programme at Nedbank
If you aspire to have an exciting career specialising in quantitative and capital risk management, then joining Nedbank’s tailor made Quants Programme will help you achieve your dreams by presenting you with the relevant opportunities. The Nedbank Quants Programme offers you the opportunity to be rotated for exposure to a number of business areas for a period of up to two years, giving you extensive exposure to a broad range of quantitative risk management techniques, such as model development, model validation, scorecard calibration and stress testing.
The purpose of this opportunity is to provide administration support and specialist services to management across business functions in line with Nedbank business strategy.
Nedbank is an industry leader in quantitative risk and capital management, having gained regulatory approval for the most advanced risk measurement approaches to the three major risk types, namely credit, market and operational risk.
- Working independently or with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Completing various administrative duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing)
- Managing conflict situations
- Sharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders understanding
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Communicating internally
- Tracking cost against a budget
- Capturing data
- Checking accuracy of reports and records
- Drafting reports
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing customer expectations
- Interacting with external and internal clients
- Working with spread sheets
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Business related degree
How to apply