The learnerships are offered in these Centres
- Ngaka Modiri Molema District (Ref. NMM 01/2017)
- Bojanala District (Ref. Boj 01/2017)
- Dr Kenneth Kaunda District (Ref. KK 01/2017)
- Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati District (Ref. RSM 01/2017).
NB: Applicants are requested to state the district reference number that they prefer to be stationed at. A stipend of R2 500.00 per month will be paid to successful candidates over the duration of the learnership contract (i.e. 12 months).
- Passed Grade 11 (Std 9) with Mathematics/Mathematical Literacy and English)
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- Not have participated in a learnership before.
This Department is an equal opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender, disability) in the Department through the offering of these Learnerships.
How to apply
Closing date is 06 July 2017.
Enquiries: Mr O Selekisho, tel. (018) 388-4173 and Mr L Morule, tel. (018) 388-4181
Late, e-mailed or faxed applications will not be accepted.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not heard from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.