Position:Administration Officer Gr1
Department: Water and Sanitation
Salary:R200 304 – R259 992 per annum (plus benefits)
- National Diploma (Administration)
- Computer Literacy
- Archiving Certificate
- Valid Driver’s license
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in Similar Environment
- Ensure effective administrative operational processes and workflow within the division and to meet the department’s objectives of service delivery
- Apply good governance and risk management by ensuring that policies and relevant legislations are adhered to at all times
- Support the financial processes in the division and indirectly to subdivisions by discerning spending throughout the division
- Implement and maintain customer services orientation by resolving queries, complaints and outstanding administrative issues
- Apply people’s management in the Division and indirectly at subdivisions to promote administrative performance efficiency
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.