Department: Environmental Resource Management
Division:Parks & Cemeteries
Salary:R85 320 – R93 816 per annum (plus benefits)
- Physical ability to perform hard manual labour
- Responsible for safekeeping and maintenance of equipment
- Execute all tasks given by supervisor
- Load garden refuse and rubble to ensure a well maintained area
- Execute instructions with regard to herbicide and pesticide control for the eradication of pests and unwanted vegetation
- Responsible for the weeding of flowerbeds
- Paint playing equipment in parks and decorate facilities
- Responsible for watering of plants, trees and gardens
- Adhere to safety requirements as prescribed by the Safety Act
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3615/3612/3619/3608
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.