Position:Enrolled Nurse: Auxiliary
Department: Health and Social Development
Division:Primary Health Care
Salary:R123 708 – R160 608 per annum (plus benefits)
- Certificate as Enrolled Nursing Assistant
- Registration with SANC
- Relevant experience
- Assist with screening of patients for health care services
- Render health promotion in non-communicable diseases
- Participate in health promotion and treatment of communicable diseases
- Motivate clients for family planning
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.