Department: Waste Management
Salary:R116 112 – R150 684 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10
- Driver’s licence Code EC (with PrDP)
- Relevant Experience
- Deliver on agreed work plans by checking on the quality of work and identify own work and team problems
- Report on daily and weekly team work outputs and operate heavy machinery
- Comply with National Road Traffic Act and ensure proper crew supervision/management in respect of occupational health and safety
- Record and report waste volume discrepancies, monitor only EMM 240 litre wheelie bins and keep logs in terms of service cycles, times and distances
- Build and maintain excellent customer relations and have knowledge about general service delivery matters
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3615/3612/3619/3608
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.