Department: Water and Sanitation
Division:Water Operations Division
Salary:R116 112 – R150 684 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12 or Equivalent
- Code B Driver’s Licence
- Receive and deliver goods and materials in accordance with standard procedures
- Perform messenger duties
- Load and offload materials by hand from Council vehicle
- Comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.