Department: Environmental Resource Management
Division:Parks & Cemeteries
Salary:R116 112 – R150 684 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10
- Ability to read and write
- Valid Driver’s license – Code C1 with PrDP
- Qualification to operate hoist mechanism will serve as advantage
- Operate hoist mechanism to pick up material
- Load truck with grab connected with hoist mechanism
- Supervise general workers to help gather rubble and refuse for removal
- Operate front end loader
- Pull trees while being cut to prevent damages to property and public
- Load and deliver soil to fill up sinking graves
- General inspection of vehicle for roadworthiness
- Handle log sheet for statistics
- Operate water truck for watering street plants where no water is available
- Adhere to safety requirements as prescribed by the Safety Act
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3615/3612/3619/3608
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.