Salary:R86 700 – R112 548 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Relevant experience
- Keep all payments in currency safe
- Balance the daily cash-up sheet
- Ensure that all cheques are recorded in daily cheque book
- Responsible and accountable for own workstation
- Generate face value documents
- Issue of learners driver’s license
- Issue of receipt after certification of roadworthy of vehicle
- Sort all documents and file after checked by quality control
Applications or CVs to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1484/1602/0049
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.