Reference Number:FINA0577 E
Salary:R 98 340 – R 127 668 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12 (NQF Level 4)
- 1 to 3 years’ experience as a Cashier
- Identify and resolve queries and problems timeously, apply discretion in line with provided guidelines and escalate unresolved problems
- Take accountability for delivery of contracted work output within agreed parameters of SOP’s quality standards and service targets
- Apply effective systems and data management for effective record keeping as per set standards, policies and procedures
- Receive monies
- Balance daily cash and compile reports
- Housekeeping of cashier’s cubicles
- Handling of customer queries
- Payment of petty cash
- Maintain professional interaction and ensure ethical dealings with stakeholders at all times
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7771/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.