Location: florida,N/A, South Africa
Closing Date: 26 November 2015
AFFINITY HEALTH (PTY) LTD aims to train unemployed learners on Short and Long Term Insurance within the Sales and Administration Departments (Florida Branch).
The purpose of the qualification (National Certificate: Long/Short Term Insurance) is to build knowledge and skill required in long & short term insurance in order to prepare them for learning at NQF level 5. It is intended to empower learners to acquire knowledge, skills, attitudes and values required to operate confidently as individuals in the South African community and to respond to the challenges of the economic environment and changing world of work in the financial services industry. It should add value to the qualifying learner in terms of enrichment of the person, status and recognition.
Affinity Health is registered with INSETA (Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority).
1) Be able to work in a team environment.
2) Remain calm under pressure
3) Goal oriented personality.
4) Good interpersonal skills.
5) Numerical proficiency (matric with Maths/ accounting).
6) Meet set targets.
7) Self motivated and driven. Honest and hard working.
8) Have the ability to door to door sales if and when required. (This is part of your learning and development).
9) Have the ability to plan and organise as part of your training.
10) Be able to prospect and close a sale as per sales process required.
11) Candidate must be able to read and write English. Be able to converse in at least 2 or more african languages.
12) Must be a people’s person and have the patience to explain to clients about the product.
13) Report to the branch manager and mentors on daily/weekly and monthly basis.
14) Be able to accurately transfer handwritten application forms to digital data onto a website.
15) Will be expected to speak to clients on a daily basis.
16) Deal with complaints/queries.
17) Initiative and handle/finalize complaints.
18) Filing of applications.
1) Must have good typing skills.
2) Must be able to also speak and write English well.
3) Be able to speak various african languages.
4) Have good communication skills.
5) Must have Matric including Maths and English.
6) Must be a South African citizen.
7) A stipend per month will be paid during the 1 year Learnership.
8) Late and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
9) Affinity Health is an equal opportunity employer and preference will be given to candidates whose appointment will promote representivity. Candidates with disabilities are welcome to apply.
10) ID, Matric Certificate, relevant qualifications and your updated CV must be submitted.
Applicants may be subjected to any of the following:
a) a criminal check;
b) a competency assessment from product knowledge training;
c) signing an employment contract on appointment.
11) Applicants who are not contacted within 10 days after the closing date can consider their applications to be unsuccessful. Advert Ref.no. 100/2015