- Roodepoort, R6 000 Per Month (Negotiable)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Admin
- Posted by Affirmative Portfolios on Monday, January 9, 2017
- Reference: Dyna001
Apply before Saturday, January 14, 2017 – 6 Days left
Employer: Affirmative Portfolios
- To answer all incoming calls in a friendly, helpful and professional manner and redirect to necessary person, taking down messages and forwarding to relevant person’s via email.
- Handle all walk in customers and suppliers.
- Reservations of all travel arrangements for Technicians. (Accommodation) This information is then put onto separate schedules per Technician.
- Printing, laminating and keeping stock of wall charts, books & files for S/C and all other relevant customers.
- Sending all MSDS’s & TDS’s as requested.
- Control of printed books. (Evaluation & Laundry)
- Ordering and distribution of Stationary items.
- Stock take of Stationery, Labels, & Relevant Books
- S/C Loading of the weekly evaluation & training forms onto the spread sheets for Rory, including regional reports to be compiled on a monthly basis.
- Communication with Technicians on a daily basis regarding training & evolutions completed to be captured.
- To do any binding, Photostatting and laminating needed.
- Receiving and distributing of all faxes into pigeon holes.
- Load and keep up to date the E-Toll Invoice Data Sheet, filing of all e-Toll accounts.
- Issuing of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, creamer to Dispatch and the Factory.
- Any reasonable requests by Management.
- Daily filing
- Grade 12 (Standard 10). To be able to read and understand English and speak Afrikaans
- Basic Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Excel & Word a must)
ms excel : 1 to 2 years
Apply before Saturday, January 14, 2017 – 6 Days left Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.