AECI Limited would like to appoint 45 unemployed Learners to train in a Chemical Operations (NQF 2) qualification. The Learnership period will be of 12 months duration. The training will involve both Chemical Operations theory and a practical component at various AECI operations in Kwazulu Natal & Gauteng area.
AECI is a South African-based explosives and specialty chemicals company focused on providing products and services to a broad spectrum of customers in the mining, manufacturing and agricultural sectors.
Free Courses for 2018 1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
Duties and responsibilities
- Attendance of theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre situated at Umbogintwini Complex for a period of approximately 2 months.
- Undertake Plant Operator experiential training with a Chemical Plant environment.
- Undertake Shift work and/or Overtime duties as and when required.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 2 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science / Chemical Engineering S4.
- South African youth.
- Ability to work within a Chemical Plant environment.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Team Work.
- Attention to detail.
- Time keeping.
How to apply
Closing date is 01 May 2018