South32 is offering mineral process learnership opportunities in Hotazel, Northern Cape. The purpose of the role is to provide training and development opportunity to achieve the National Certificate Mineral Process Level 2.
South32 is a resources company built around a single idea: that in a rapidly-changing world, we have an opportunity to make a difference, from the ground up. The roots of South32 are in the Southern Hemisphere, with a head office in Perth and regional hubs in Perth and Johannesburg.
Free Courses for 2018 1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics;
- Valdi Driver’s License will be advantageous;
- This training and development opportunity is available to people currently residing in the John Taolo Gaetsewe municipality and proof of residence is required;
- In making the final decision consideration will be given in achieving the South32 Employment Objectives.
- Successfully complete the learnership program;
- Obtain National Certificate Mineral Process Level 2;
- Demonstrate commitment to South32 Values and Care Strategy;
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Mine Safety requirements.
How to apply
Applications close on 04 May 2018. Click here to apply online