Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting learnership opportunities within their Packaging Department in Elgin- Grabouw.
The purpose of this program is to provide an opportunity for 10 people from the LOCAL COMMUNITY to enrol for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging – NQF level 3. They will enter into a fixed term, one year contract, with CCBSA Elgin Supply Chain, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a National qualification.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Be self motivated, be self starters and willing to work
- Have basic problem solving ability.
- Be able to pay attention to detail and take instructions.
- Have the ability to interact and work well within teams.
Free Courses for 2018 1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
- Minimum Matric with an “E” pass (40% +) in both Mathematics (NOT Maths literacy) and Physical Science (NOT Life Sciences).
- Completed “N” courses – National Certificate: Food and Beverage Packaging Operations.
- Previous packaging experience will be advantageous.
How to apply
Applications close on 10 April 2018. Click here to apply online