Our next Graduate program in South Africa, starting in June 2018 – is open to all Engineering graduates (or similar). Our graduate programs offer on the job learning and a structured training program and you will be given a mentor as well as a buddy to give you a great start in your career.
You will be involved in analysing, preparing, implementing and verifying the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system and your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
Free Courses for 2018 1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Continuous learning and development.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- Working in the area of:
- Automated network operations
- Cloud computing and Virtualization infrastructure
- Core Network
- Digital Business Support Systems (BSS)
- Data entry and IT Infrastructure Operations
- Internet of Things (IoT) Products and Solutions
- Data Analytics
Job Responsibilities & Tasks you will be involved in
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis.
- Work with core 3 team on list of potential activities & solutions.
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations.
- Supporting pre-sales activities, including pre-studies.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work.
- Help to Execute product configuration.
- Help to Execute integration and migration work.
- Help to prepare system test, module test and accept test.
- Support deployment of solution.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing.
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, or Information Technology (or a degree in a relevant field).
- Newly graduated individuals in 2017 or 2018 with the abovementioned qualifications are preferred.
- Internship experience from technical roles focusing on integration is advantageous but not a must, e.g. experience from work as an Intern – Integration Engineer.
- This is a full time graduate program with the duration of 12 months.
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Presentation & Communication (written and verbal) skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Basic financial Understanding