- Market Related
- Permanent position in the Hospitality sector
General Assistant / Housekeeping / Laundry Northern Suburbs – Kraaifontein Area
The individual must be able to:
Work Mon to Sun, flexible hours
Minimum of Grade 10
Free Courses for 2018 1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
Previous experience will be advantageous
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Polish silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Sort clothing and other articles, load washing machines, and iron and fold dried items.
- Sort, count, and mark clean linens.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
- Assign duties to other staff and give instructions regarding work methods and routines.
- Request repair services and wait for repair workers to arrive.
- Deliver television sets, ironing boards, baby cribs, and rollaway beds to guests’ rooms.
- Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
- Hang draperies, and dust window blinds.
- Move and arrange furniture, and turn mattresses.
- Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
- Run errands such as taking laundry to the cleaners and buying groceries.
Apply before: Saturday, May 19, 2018 – Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.