- Cape Town
- R16 000.00 – R18 000.00 Per Month
Benefits: Medical Aid, Pension, Bonus, Travel Allowance
- Permanent position in the Call Centre sector
Exciting opportunities for Customer Service, Back-Office & Collections Associates, have just become available on our multi-channel (voice, email & correspondence) campaign Total Gas & Power (TGP). TGP is one of the leading energy suppliers to industrial, commercial and business customers in the UK & the Netherlands.
We are looking for high performance individuals, with exceptional communication and analytical skills, to provide our client’s customers with a first class service experience in a contact centre environment.
- 6 – 12 months relevant working experience in a similar role, within a multi-channel (Voice, Correspondence and Email) customer service /collections contact centre environment
- 2+ years’ experience working in a targeted, direct contact, credit-control department, with proven high resolution of queries.
- Prior customer service and/or collections experience with international clients (especially with the Netherlands)
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Prior customer service and/or collections experience with international clients (especially with the UK)
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional administrative skills, with sound follow-through after contact with customers
Free Courses for 2018 1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
- The campaign’s operational hours are 08h00 – 18h00, Mondays to Fridays (working hours may include Saturdays & public holidays)
- A Matric/Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent with the minimum of a D aggregate in Dutch OR
- A HAVO or VWO Certificate with the minimum of a 6.0 aggregate in Dutch
Apply before: Saturday, May 12, 2018 –Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.