Sasol is offering a Administration and Electro Mechanic learnership opportunities in Sandton, Secunda and Sasolburg. The programme will offer a theoretical element aligned to a NQF learnership programme and practical on-site work experience to improve the skills and workplace performance of entry-level learners.
The programme provides foundational skills in literacy, numeracy, communication, computer and basic business principles. It is suitable for Grade 12 qualified persons to develop essential professional skills. During the practical component Learners will provide administrative support to improve the effectiveness of managers and the departments in general as work readiness preparation. The theoretical component will cover: Entrepreneurship, Business Operations, Customer Service, Business Accounting, Maths Literacy, Communication skills and Computer Skills.
See what the course covers below
Free Courses for 2018 1.Diploma in Digital Marketing 2.Diploma in Nutrition 3.Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment 4.Diploma in Graphic Design 5.Diploma in Health and Fitness 6.Diploma in Web Development 7.Diploma in Weight Loss 8.Diploma in Photoshop 9.Diploma in Sports Nutrition10.Diploma in App Development 11.Diploma in Photography 12.Written English for Emails and Online Communications 13.Job Seeking and CV Presentation
Electro Mechanic Learnership
As an apprentice you will train and develop to become a qualified Electro Mechanic, according to the requirements of the relevant SETA (Mining Qualifications Authority – MQA) and National Artisan Moderation Board (NAMB). Training will include the following Unit Standards:
- Electrical equipment
- Mechanical equipment
- Maintenance of underground production equipment
- Safety prerequisites for equipment
- Good housekeeping
Minimum Requirements – Administration
- Matric/ Grade 12
Minimum Requirements – Electro Mechanic
- Grade 12 / N3 / NCV Level 4 with:
- Maths (Minimum E Symbol or 40%) excluding Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths,
- Commercial Maths and Applied Maths
- AND – Physical / Engineering Science (Minimum E Symbol or 40%) No other Science
- AND – English / Business English passed (compulsory)
- N3 with Electro Technology and Mechano Technology will be to your advantage.
How to apply
- Administration Learnerships – Apply online (Deadline is 26 February 2018)
- Electro Mechanic Learnership – Apply online (Deadline is 23 February 2018)