Position:Data Capturer: Projects
Department: Economic Development
Division:Economic Development Projects
Salary:R 92 772 – R 120 432per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Certificate in Typing
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Perform data capturing activities
- Follow standard operating procedures in compiling, sorting and storing of data
- Apply and utilize data capturing systems in a manner that ensures accurate and timeous record keeping
- Apply effective systems and data management for effective record keeping as per set standards, policies and procedures
- Type, edit and generate a variety of documents and reports on a computer according to set standards
- Perform accurate input and storage of data for the department, ensuring easy retrieval for other users
- Follow security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure
- Identify and resolve queries and problems timeously, apply discretion in line with provided guidelines and escalate unresolved problems
- Take accountability for delivery of contracted work output within agreed parameters of SOPs, quality standards and service targets
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Postal Address: Private Bag X014, Benoni, 1500
- Enquiries: 011 999-7427/6358/6356
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
Closing date: 2015/11/17